We are looking for an ambitious accounting for a globally operating company who wants to take the next step in his or her career and lead a department in the foreseeable future.
The position is full-time and available immediately.
what we offer
- Good primary and secondary conditions
- directly on contract
- international company and colleagues
- growth in position and grow with the company!
- Ridderkerk or remote
- fulltime (38 hours)
who are you
Service Focus: Place emphasis on enhancing the customer experience;
Accountability: Be responsible for one’s own performance&development and take full ownership of opportunities, issues and problems that may arise;
Collaboration&Teamwork: Practice teamwork at all times to achieve mutual goals for the benefit of everyone in the company;
Adaptability: Demonstrate the ability to adapt when external / internal influences affect our current situation.
- Familiar with all general finance&accounting tasks and processes, experience with rigid month-end closing and reporting;
- Excellent verbal communication and ability to convey information clearly and effectively. Great interpersonal skills and customer service;
- Self-motivated and disciplined with the ability to work effectively with little supervision. Responsible, goal oriented and organized;
- Strong attention to details and ability to multitask in a fast paced, dynamic and team-driven environment. Hands-on mentality and not afraid to pioneer in certain circumstances;
- Show confidence, pro-activeness and the willingness to take new challenges.
what will you do
By analysis and understanding financial and non-financial processes within / between departments and between the organization and the external environment you evaluate and manage the risks of decisions and transactions made by the organization. You take preventive and corrective actions if necessary and advise management about current and future risks and come up with solutions.
By combining interpersonal sensitivity, flexible solution finding and persuasion skills you can convey your expertise during discussions in order to find mutually acceptable solutions. You balance the department’s priorities and ad-hoc requests and communicate clearly if the department’s priority of the issue differs from the requesting party.
You show a“customer service attitude” towards all (internal) customers where you strive to be an approachable, consistent and reliable colleague and partner. A satisfied (internal) customer is your goal.
You take the initiative to improve or enhance our product or service, avoid problems and develop entrepreneurial opportunities. You demonstrate a sincere positive attitude towards getting things done and find additional responsibilities that may go beyond the scope of your formal job description. You identify key bargaining points for all parties and work effectively towards win-win solutions
- Handle Supplier invoices;
- Handle Expense Reports;
- Purchase Clearing;
- Month close assistance;
- Handle monthly NL VAT return;
- Handle monthly NL&DE Intrastat reporting;
- Assist with yearly financial audit in UK and Germany.
where will you work
A Japanese company with offices throughout North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific. The automotive division is specialized in multinational supply chain management, providing sourcing, inspection, packaging / repackaging, storage and logistics services to tier one and tier two manufacturers.
Our multilingual team of experts maintain a global network of top-level suppliers, with whom we have developed long term relationships based on our customer’s requirements related to pricing, quality, standards compliance, delivery, warehousing and other related issues. We provide our customers the broadest range of high-quality products possible, while reducing costs and eliminating complicating issues associated with small suppliers and specialty requests.
- This position is an adition to our NL/DE finance team and you will report to the Finance Manager. We depends heavily on your input and problem solving skills and therefore your ability to prioritize the work is a condition for success. Our business o
Reageer direct! Of bel ons voor meer informatie!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.