Have you gained several years of technical experience and are you ready for a new challenge? Join Bakker Bedrijfswagens as an apprentice vehicle mechanic.
You have the opportunity to earn your diploma as a commercial vehicle technician while getting paid. You will attend school one day a week. On the other days, you will work at the workshop in Hengelo.
what we offer
- salary:€ 2250,- t/m € 3000,-
- Immediate one-year contract
- day shift(08.00 – 17.00)
- Working 3 or 4 days and attending school for 1 day
- Pension, holiday pay, and travel allowance
- Earn your diploma while being paid on the job
who are you
It is ideal if you already work as a commercial vehicle mechanic. But, feel free to apply even if you currently work, for example, at an automotive or agricultural machinery company. At Bakker Bedrijfswagens, they are eager to teach you everything about trucks. Your interest in trucks and your motivation to learn are particularly important.
- You have your own transportation;
- You are eager to earn an MBO diploma while working;
- You have a good command of the Dutch or English language.
what will you do
As an apprentice vehicle mechanic, you ensure that the DAF trucks hit the road safely and in top condition. You perform scheduled maintenance tasks and inspect vehicles for damages or malfunctions. After diagnosing the issues, you advise the customer and carry out the necessary repairs.
Trucks nowadays are becoming more modern and often customized to specific customer preferences. Such as camera systems, air conditioning, beacons, or even a microwave. Each vehicle is unique, making this role diverse and challenging. In your role, you will deal with mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic tasks.
- Performing scheduled maintenance and troubleshooting on trucks;
- Converting and installing new features in trucks based on the driver’s preferences;
- Collaborating with service advisors on options for new trucks. They value your technical insights.
where will you work
Bakker Bedrijfswagens has been the specialist in trucks and an official DAF dealer for many years. With 20 locations across the Netherlands, it is an employer to be proud of.
Time and effort are invested in your development as an apprentice vehicle mechanic. You will receive ample guidance on the job, and there is a Bakker Academy for additional training.
Some locations are currently very busy. For this reason, you may be trained at a different branch in the first few weeks. This ensures that you receive the attention you deserve!
- Salary between€2250,- and €3000,- gross (your salary increases with your development up to €3500,-)
- Immediate contract as an apprentice vehicle mechanic at Bakker Bedrijfswagens
- Many opportunities for career advancement in both position and salary
- 24 vacation days, travel expense reimbursement, pension, and holiday pay
- Work in a pleasant and informal atmosphere with enjoyable company outings.
Excited about the position of apprentice vehicle mechanic? Click the apply button now. You can also reach us at 06-22249865 or 06-57536385.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.