Within Global Engines department, the Certification Development team is responsible for certification activities to obtain and maintain emission and OBD certificates. This consists of engine dyno and vehicle testing, including all mandatory documentation of our products.
Performing certification testing is one the important steps in the submittal process. Certification testing can be either in an engine test bed or on/off-road on a vehicle using PEMS equipment.
• Preparing and executing various certification testing activities
• Analyze and discuss test results with various stakeholders
• Documentation of test results, tool usage and possible improvements
• Documentation of involved test standards processes
• Take initiative to constantly improve tools and processes
The ideal match has the following background:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering.
- 1~3 years of experience with (heavy duty diesel) engines and aftertreatment.
- Engine emission calibration and/or On-Board Diagnostics background.
- Advanced English skills are mandatory.
We offer you the first/next step in your career and together with Yacht you will build your career.
During your assignment we will coach you and help you develop your personal and professional skills. There will be a lot of learning on the job and also the possibility to do courses. We will always be in contact for you to make to best decisions for your career and make sure you will always have a challenging assignment. With regards to the terms and conditions of the contract we strive to give a satisfying contract with our professionals.