Chemical, Physical&Raw Material Technician vacature regio Zuid-Holland
As part of the One JSC Lab situated at the Janssen Biologics Manufacturing site in Leiden, the Chemical, Physical&Raw Material test team is responsible for execution of all analytical test methods using various (compendial) techniques, for products ranging from early clinical up to commercial process control, release and stability.
what we offer
- A starting salary of€ 2667,00
- A full time job for a longer time
- Great colleagues
- Work for a unique employer
- Work at the Science Park in Leiden
- ADV allowance of 5,5% on top of your salary
who are you
For the Chemical, Physical&Raw Material team we are looking for an enthusiastic technician. Do you recognize yourself in the following aspects?
- As education background you completed a Bachelor or Master in the direction of Life Sciences, analytical Chemistry, Bio Chemistry or similar
- Experience with GLP or GMP is seen as positive
- It is important that you speak, write, read and understand English
- A flexible and organized work attitude is seen as benifical
- You are proactive and are able to work in a team as well as individual.
what will you do
The analyses performed within the team are, but are not limited to: spectrophotometry, osmolality, conductivity, glidability, nephelometry, turbidity, pH, appearance, identity testing (final product and gas), total organic carbon, water content, volume, container integrity (blue dye ingress and vacuum decay) and particles (foreign, translucent, subvisible).
Within this position you will:
- Provide support to the laboratory by performing operational tasks such as equipment maintenance and calibration, preparation of samples and reagents, document management, etc.
- Generate results, analyze data, and review data generated by peers
- Deliver on test activities in line with the schedule and lab priorities with a good record of right the first-time testing
- Learn about and adheres to safety&compliance best practices
- Display knowledge of products manufactured at specific location
- Display knowledge of analytical test methods related to the product quality performed within the department
- Continuously improve capabilities and expands responsibilities within the lab
where will you work
Janssen Biologics develops, produces and sells medicines that are used worldwide in the fight against cancer, cardiovascular, infectious and autoimmune diseases such as Crohn’s disease and Rheumatism. Janssen is an interesting company in all aspects, where the 1100 employees are the key to their success!
A workplace at an international and widely respected organization
A pleasant working environment with opportunities to develop yourself and where showing initiative is appreciated
- A workplace at an international and widely respected organization
- A pleasant working environment with opportunities to develop yourself and where showing initiative is appreciated
- To apply for this job it is important to have a European passport or a valid work permit for working in the Netherlands.
Does this vacancy suit your interest? Apply as soon as possible!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je Randstad.