A passion for metal, an eye for detail. With these great qualities, you are a perfect fit. We are looking for a CNC operator. You will be working for the world market leader in logistics process automation. At Vanderlande they make systems for airports or large distribution centers. Think of conveyor belts where products or suitcases go from one point to another without the intervention of people.
We offer you a diverse job in a 2-shift system with a very nice salary!
what we offer
- salary between€ 2600 – € 3300
- easy to reach by public transportation
- opportunities to get a contract with the company!
- full-time in a 2-shift job with 20% allowance
- stable employer
- in-house gym, 25 vacation days, 8.33% vacation pay
who are you
You are an indispensable link in the process. In this job, you stand in a production hall, watch simple steel sheets turn into a good product. The process starts with you and your colleagues. Together you discuss the day in the work meeting. You have good social and communication skills and contribute to a pleasant working atmosphere. You are a team player and not afraid to take responsibility. You have a good learning ability. It is a dynamic profession and there is always an opportunity to learn new things. About you:
- driven and committed;
- able to read technical drawings;
- a real team player;
- stress resistant;
- you are fluent in Dutch or English.
what will you do
An automatic process ensures that all metal sheets are standing. You then get to work on the orders that this machine prepares for you. As CNC Operator, you take care of the machine. That it is correctly set and programmed so that the products are manufactured with the right quality. You see which bending sequence you have to apply and you use the right tools for this. You measure and check its work for dimensional accuracy at various times. and then monitor the progress of the machining process. After completion of the operations you measure and check whether the product meets the set quality requirements.
After identifying the products, you move them to the proper drop zone. Your tasks:
- preparation of deforming operation;`
- making machine ready for production;
- measuring and checking own work;
- maintaining the machine and workplace;
- supporting and guiding less experienced colleagues.
where will you work
What makes working at Vanderlande so special? The company is enormously stable and a reliable. They work with the latest technology and strive to remain the market leader. Even more important: They really care about you as a person. This translates not only in employee outings. But also in conversations you have with your team leader. The little gifts you receive and the family days. Because how cool is it when you can show your work to your own family!
- stable employer;
- working with the latest technology;
- world market leader;
- 25 vacation days and 8.33% vacation pay;
- shift bonus 20%;
- pension accrual from 8 weeks worked (aged 21 and older);
- in this company, you are important!
Do you want to get started? So do we, so just apply! We look forward to getting to know you.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.