As an Engine Aftertreatment Verification Engineer you will be part of a team which verifies our best in class engines and aftertreatments on emission and functional performance under all conditions.
Your tasks include:
• Develop and test heavy duty diesel engines with focus on engine emission and aftertreatment performance verification
• Verify integrated performance of many engine and aftertreatment functions, all with the goal to prove functional performance, optimal fuel economy and emission performance within the defined constraints
• Take initiative to constantly improve tools, processes, engine test standards and propose product improvements
• Stays aware of new engine and aftertreatment technology including measurement tools
• Documentation of test results, failures and possible improvements
• Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
• Maintain positive working relationship with the rest of the global PACCAR team
As an Engine Aftertreatment Verification Engineer you will report to the Engineering Supervisor of the EAS Systems Verification team.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Automotive Technology, Mechanical Engineering, or Mechatronics
- Close affinity with internal combustion engines
- Knowledge ofDOC, DPF, urea dosing, and/or SCR systems
- Engine testing experience, preferably on heavy-duty truck engines, including test planning
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills
- MATLAB experience (modeling and scripting) is a plus
- Knowledge of statistics
Yacht not only makes your step into the Dutch automotive industry more than worth it, we also make it really easy. The employment conditions are excellent and Yacht will take care of every last detail of your relocation.
• A unique challenge and a matching salary.
• Job security: you will immediately receive an employment contract for a year and the guarantee that we always have challenging assignments for you with interesting start-ups, suppliers and OEMs in the Netherlands.
• Plenty of opportunity to develop yourself as an Engineer. Yacht will support you with a personal development plan and a wide range of study opportunities.
• Yacht will also take charge of all the arrangements concerning your application and relocation. We have a department that specializes in this and they know exactly what needs to be done. We also arrange and pay for your flight for the job interview. If it all works out, we’ll apply for yourvisa and help you find accommodation and, for example, open your bank account in the Netherlands. And we’ll obviously include your partner and children in the whole process.