For the Asset Engineering team we are looking for an enthusiastic and result driven Electrical Engineer.
The Technical Department is the center of expertise for Engineering at the Bergen op Zoom site of SABIC. It delivers expert knowledge to all facilities with a focus on the chemical and compounding plants. The organization of the Technical Department consists of multiple subgroups: Process Engineering, Asset Engineering, Process Control, Inspection&Compliance, Process Safety Management, Project Development&Control and Energy&Sustainability. The Asset Engineering team is responsible for e.g. the design of the asset, the asset life plan, the operating window, continuous reviewing of the asset performance and the subsequent feedback to Operations and Maintenance. Within Technical, the Asset Engineering Department consists of 6 disciplines: Civil, Static, Rotating, Instrumentation&Analyzers, Electrical and Asset Performance.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent through combination of education and working-experience.
- Minimum 5 years of reliability, maintenance and/or engineering experience with LV switchgear in oil&gas, petrochemical and/or energy production industry.
- Experience in maintenance (execution) processes.
- Experience in engineering (execution) processes.
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of general principles and theories related to engineering and contributes significantly to the solution of a variety of complex engineering problems.
- Thorough knowledge in Dutch codes&standards regarding low voltage installations and electrical safety (i.e. NEN 1010/NEN_EN 60204/NEN_EN 50110/NEN 3140), STIPEL certification is a pre.
- Risk based analytical mindset and experience in participating in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Good analytical, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, e.g. with regards to change- and stakeholder-management: able to efficiently introduce new reliability concepts, to strive for change and to effectively communicate to multiple levels and disciplines within the organization.
Primary employment conditions
12 x a monthly salary based on experience (normally between€4000-6500 gross)
8.33% holiday pay calculated over 12 monthly salaries
At least an annual contract, where we would like to work towards an indefinite-term contract
You will always be paid 100% of your salary during your employment contract
Pension scheme (pension accrual from day 1)
Annual net€3500 training budget
Net€750 to set up your home workplace
The possibility of a Yacht bonus or, if applicable to our client, an end-of-year bonus or 13th month
Possibility of referral bonuses
25 days of vacation per year based on 40 hours
Travel allowance or lease car
Hybrid working, including 1 or 2 days a week at home
Good and personal guidance with 1 point of contact from Yacht, to be completed according to your own wishes and quantity.