Can you organize your work well? Are you experienced in HR Administration? Do you have a good sense for people? Then the HR Administrator job at Super Micro in ‘s-Hertogenbosch is THE job for you!
what we offer
- Salary from€ 3,000.00 gross per month
- Travel allowance of€ 0.21 per km
- 40 hours a week from 09:30 till 17:30
- Possibility to receive a permanent contract
- Working in a international team
- Pension from day from day one!
who are you
You have the can-do mentality and a great eye for detail. As an HR Administrator you will go the extra mile. You want to give the best service to the managers and employees. You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in HR management or Business Administration. You have HR experience in Holland. Also your communication in English has to be very strong in word and writing. Mandarin is a plus. Also, you have:
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook)
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize many tasks and complete them with accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to deal with tasks with a sense of urgency and confidentiality
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment with constant interruptions
- Some HR systems experience a plus (ATS, ADP, SAP)
what will you do
The HR Administrator will be the first contact person for employees and managers. Also, you will help with new hire on-boarding process in every aspect. Besides that, you will have many other HR-related tasks as assigned by the HR Manager. But you will also:
- Process queries from HR Shared service platform and ensure
- You have timely responses and customer satisfaction is important
- Support the employee off-boarding process by collecting approvals
- Preparation of documentations
- Do sickness registration and leave of absence administration
- Process HR invoices and manage vendors
- Be in charge of filing HR documentations and maintaining employee records
where will you work
Super Micro is a global leader in high server technology and innovation of IT. It is an international company with a main office in the United States. So the company language is English. Because it is an international company, you will work with colleagues from all over the world. And there is the possibility to work abroad! Your colleagues would welcome you every day to a fun and growth encouraging environment.
Are you enthusiastic about this function as a HR Administrator? Apply and we will contact you within 24 hours. When you still have questions, please contact us via:
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.