Laboratory Technician BioAssay team vacature regio Zuid-Holland
Do you have the ambition to work in a large company as a laboratory technician? Do you have a completed MLO or HLO diploma in biochemistry? And are you looking for a job in the short term? Then read on quickly!
what we offer
- A salary between€2.667,- and €2900,- per month
- A workplace at an international organization
- A pleasant working environment
- Opportunities to develop yourself
- A working week of 40 hours
- Full compensation for public transport
who are you
Do you recognize yourself in the listed aspects below?
To apply for this job it is important to have a European passport or a valid work permit for working in the Netherlands.
- Completed MLO4 or Bachelor, preferably in (bio) chemistry
- Gained (1-2 years) of relevant experience
- You are independent and eager to lear
- You have good written and oral communication skills in English
what will you do
The bioassay department performs cell culture and passage of various cell lines. These cells are used in various bioactivity assays where the activity of various drugs are determined. You are responsible for:
- Performing tests such as ELISAs, DNA hybridization, PCR, DRID and Dot Blot and growth promotion.
- Maintaining the cell cultures and performing the various bioassays after training
- Responsible for preparing the related media and taking care of accurate administration
where will you work
Business unit OneLab performs tests on raw materials, process samples taken during the production process and medicines. They are tested for identity, purity, efficacy and quality before being released to the market and ensure the shelf life of these drugs by performing stability studies. The department supports the existing products (ReoPro, Remicade, Simponi, Stelara, Sylvant, Daratumumab). The BioAssay team is part of OneLab.
- To apply for this job it is important to have an European passport or a valid work permit for working in the Netherlands.
If you are interested, we ask you to apply online for this vacancy.
– Do not forget to upload your recent CV in Word and attach a motivation.
– After receiving your application, you will hear from us within 24 hours.
– If we find you suitable based on your CV and motivation, we will call you for a selection interview by telephone.
– We will ask you for two references.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je Randstad.