As an experienced Project Manager, you support realization of global, multi-disciplinary, complex projects. A program / project team usually consists of project managers, product owners, architects, software developers, information / business analysts, hardware experts and SMEs. We collaborate with and use solutions from third parties, putting great emphasis on integration and coordination. You produce program schedules in close consultation with internal stakeholders, customers, and suppliers. You actively monitor progress of projects / program, and you address deviations in a timely manner. You provide reports and presentations of the QTCP (Quality, Timing, Cost and Performance) aspects of a program. In this role you will be a part of the PMO department, consisting of program and project managers, and will report to PMO Manager.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• You are responsible for the correct design and organization of your program and projects. You contribute to its definition, management, and delivery within the preconditions of scope, quality, effort, risks, and time.
• You are jointly responsible for ensuring that the developed application or system is properly embedded in the receiving organizations (IT operational management, Business application management).
• Any necessary process changes for this (both IT and Business) are also managed from the program.
• You are responsible for program reporting and coordination with clients and business partners.
• For this challenging position, we would like to get in touch with candidates who have a master’s degree and experience in technical and business aspects (information technology / technical business administration / computer science / engineering).
• You are enthusiastic, you have a result-oriented pro-active attitude, and have excellent communication skills. You are analytically trained and have a structured approach.
• You have at least 10 years of experience as a project manager with demonstrated achievements in complex, multidisciplinary technology programs / projects. You have business acumen and domain knowledge of automotive engineering and connected services.
• You are familiar with common project management frameworks such as PMBoK and preferably certified (PMI PMP, IPMA, Prince2, SAFe, PAL-e), and have experience in hybrid/agile projects.
• Other necessary competencies include team building, result / customer-oriented working, persuasiveness, and decisiveness. You are proficient in English and related business terminology.
• Automotive Experience is a must