Within PACCAR, Engine Development is the center of competence for heavy duty diesel and hydrogen engine and aftertreatment systems. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world. We are driven to providing environmentally friendly products that are cost-effective and highly reliable for our customers.
Within the Engine Development department, the System Function Design team is responsible for defining new engines and aftertreatment systems including emissions, performance and OBD. To support the growth in projects and technology development, we are looking for a well-qualified:
System Owner– SCR and Urea Supply
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Master’s degree in Automotive Technology or Mechanical Engineering;
• 5+ years of experience in domain knowledge of SCR and Urea Supply with specialization towards tailpipe (FUL) emissions, OBD and related hardware;
• Excellent technical know-how, ability to get to the core of issues efficiently and pragmatically;
• Experience in leading a team of technical experts and system-level engineering (presenting, planning, technology roadmap, tech lead, stakeholder management, …);
• Experience with developing aftertreatment system for production and running business with focus on after treatment emissions, performance and OBD;
• Six Sigma Experience ismandatory (i.e. setting up an FMEA, DMAIC, fishbone, boundary and P-diagram);
• Good English skills aremandatory;
• DNG and Plato tool knowledge is a pre;
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and yourcompetencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skillsup-to-date!