Are you a morning person? Do you like to be active during the day? At PostNL Utrecht is the possibility of combining a great work atmosphere with a suitable time schedule! Want to know more about your tasks as a warehouse employee? Read further below.
This job requires your own housing and your own transportation.
What we offer
- Salary of€ 12,61 per hour from the age of 18.
- Allowance of 30% =€ 16,39.
- Travel allowance from 6 kilometers.
- Extra allowance on Saturday =€ 17,65.
- Lease-bike via Tempo-Team.
- Growing opportunities inside the company.
Who you are
As a warehouse employee, you are physically strong. Next to that you should be able to
- be available every Saturday and 1 or 2 days from Monday till Friday.
- have your own transportation
- apply for a VOG document
What will you do
Working at PostNL Utrecht as a warehouse employee means that you sort packages out in the warehouse. After unloading packages with different shapes and sizes, you put them on the assembly line. After sorting each package out by its postal code, you send the packages to the right direction on the assembly line. Being capable of lifting heavy packages is a must.
- working days from Monday to Saturday.
- working hours from 5:45 AM – 12:00 AM or from 07:00 AM -14:30 PM.
Where will you work
The warehouse of PostNL Utrecht is located alongside the river at the Sophialaan 7. Easily accessible by bicycle, car, or scooter. There is NO bus stop nearby. Because of this, travel to work by public transportation is NOT possible! doubts about travel distance? Check the location on Google Maps!
Are you interested in the job as a warehouse employee at PostNL Utrecht? Do you have any questions? After you have applied we will contact you within one working day. After that, you will be invited for a tour of the warehouse. You can also contact us via phone or email. Prefer to plan your own call appointment with us? That’s possible on the next page. Speak to you soon!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.